Pricing & Licensing
How to buy
Pricing & licensing
ReportLab PLUS licenses are available on an annual lease, and include a support allowance as standard. Our charges are based on the volume of output pages, not the number of installed copies. You may run multiple copies of the software within the same organisation as long as you stay within the usage allowance purchased.
We accept payment by bank transfer or credit card. Note that payments by credit card (via STRIPE) are subject to a 2.5% handling fee.
|Pages of PDF Output Per Month||Non-Financial (GBP)||Financial (GBP)|
|up to 30,000 pages||1470||2940|
|30k - 100k pages||2940||5775|
|100k - 300k pages||5775||11550|
|300k - 1 Million pages||11550||Ask|
|1 Million +||Ask||Ask|
- For the Financial Services Industry, prices are DOUBLE the standard. Clients in this industry produce significant volumes of graphics, tables and reports and regularly require additional support.
- Prices are intended for server-side use only. A single license covers all machines needed to support a single business application at a single site.
- A license does not permit the embedding of ReportLab's software for resale. Please email email@example.com for embedding queries.
For ad hoc short-term work we charge between £135 and £175 per hour, depending on the seniority of the consultant. Please contact us to discuss prices for larger or pre-planned blocks of work.
Report creation can be fluid and iterative, so where there is no fixed specification, we ask clients to pre-buy a block of time against which we will track. A day is 8 hours, and we track time in 15 minute increments.
How to Buy
- By credit card through our online payment process (provided by STRIPE). Please note a 2.5% handling fee will be added.
- By bank transfer. Please get in touch for IBAN or SWIFT details.